Thursday, June 18, 2009

Win a FREE FuzziBunz One Size Diaper

I just placed my order with www.softclothbunz.com for my cloth diapers, which should be arriving today - very excited about it :-)! SoftClothBunz has been great so far and is even working with me on shipping my back ordered cloth wipes at a later time! They have a point reward program too that you can redeem for free items or gift vouchers - something I love! I will mostly be using the Bum Genius one size diaper but I did order a FuzziBunz as well. Speaking of which, that is the giveaway this week, so check it out below!

  • Here is the cloth diaper blog give away for this week
  • All you need to do is post your answer to the question: How many styles of cloth diapers do you have in your stash? Are you a “one style” of cloth diaper kind of family or do you prefer variety?
  • For a second chance, to enter the drawing, write about their giveaway on your blog then post the link to your entry as another comment on their site.
  • Two winners will be drawn this Friday, June 19 and each will win a FuzziBunz One Size Diaper. Be sure to check back to see if you are a winner!
Win a FREE FuzziBunz One Size DiaperSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment