Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Harris Teeter: Hidden Kraft Coupon Bonus!


$2.50 Catalina coupon off next purchase!
When I purchased the buy 2 get 3 free Kraft cheese deal at Harris Teeter yesterday, I was surprised to receive a coupon for $2.50 off my next purchase after checking out! I wish I had more information to pass along on this, but I was unable to find more info.

In addition to the coupon link from coupons.com I shared yesterday, you can get another set of the same coupons by registering with Kraft!

Just found another coupon for $1.00 off 2% Kraft cheese that you can print twice by hitting the back button. The quantity requirement is only one instead of two for this, making it an even better deal. Using this means you can get five cheese products for only $.42 each!!!
Harris Teeter: Hidden Kraft Coupon Bonus!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment